The Patient & Family Resource Centre is located in the main lobby
of the Juravinski Cancer Centre.
- A lending library of books and DVDs that can help answer your questions about cancer.
- Free booklets and brochures from local support organizations and services.
- Pathfinders (guides to print and online information about specific types of cancer and related topics such as healthy eating, symptom management, and mental health).
- Qualified and friendly library staff who can help you navigate resources and find the most reliable information.
- A direct phone line to the Canadian Cancer Society's Cancer Information Service.
- Computers with free internet access.
- Quiet and comfortable space.