A course in special techniques: SRS/SBRT using CyberKnife and TBI/TSEI using a conventional LINAC
WHERE: Juravinski Cancer Centre, Hamilton, ON
WHEN: April 29-30/2019
- Target Audience: Medical Physicists, Trainees
- Faculty: Medical Physicists, Radiation Oncologists, Physics Associates and Radiation Therapists with extensive experience with these special techniques.
- Course content: Etiology, epidemiology and clinical considerations will be addressed for diseases associated with each special radiotherapy technique. In addition, practical experience will be gained regarding treatment delivery as well as the quality assurance initiatives required to run a successful program.
- Accreditation from CAMPEP: pending
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Tuition: $200 ($100 trainees)
CONTACT: Roxana Vlad, PhD, MCCPM
Lisa Nie, MSc, Phys
REGISTRATION DETAILS COMING SOON...